The TireAnalyzer is a tool designed to accurately investigate tire behavior and handling characteristics. Tire optimization is the first mode of
the program which is used to investigate individual tire force and moment characteristics as a function of tire states and inflation pressure.
Vehicle analysis, the second mode, is used to optimize a tire as a part of a vehicle assembly.
- Tire mode configuration is completely customizable
- Up to ten tires can be analyzed at one time
- Users can save sessions to store and share analysis
- Integrated with SimEnvironment and DAP to easily import vehicle states
- Inflation pressure analysis
- Lateral force vs. inflation pressure analysis
- Single point analysis
- Full corner analysis
- Full vehicle system gains analysis
- Pressure build-up analysis
- Balance prediction analysis
DRP Dynamic Scaling System
The DRP Dynamic Scaling system is a custom product created for DRP Performance. This software is included with the purchase of the
DRP Dynamic wheel (DSS-300EL) load fixture which provides real suspension analysis for short track race teams.
The TireOrganizer is a comprehensive software tool extensively used by racing professionals to quickly organize tire inventory
into sets based on several sorting methodologies. The tire sets can easily be manipulated further with simple drag-and-drop operations
for situations such as two tire stops or increased tire inventory. TireOrganizer supports both standard and road course track types.
- Allows the user to organize their tire inventory by several methods including:
- Least front stagger sort
- Consistency sort
- Cross-axle sort
- Date sort
- Multi-level sorting
- Road course support
- Inflation pressure adjustments
- Tire wear analysis and lap predictions
- Tracks tire wear and predicts the tire life in laps
- Generates and prints tire specialist's worksheets to assist in sorting tires
- Predicts tire inflation adjustments to ensure consistent tire spring rates.
- Supports both oval and road course tire sorting strategies
SES SPMM Plotter
The SPMM plotter is a post processing tool that reads raw data channels from SPMM testing and displays them graphically in a fully customizable format.
- Supports numerous ABD binary data file formats
- Automatically identifies and sorts files by test type
- Allows data from multiple vehicles to be easily overlaid
- Plot all channels output from the SPMM including spare analogs and encoders
- Provides the ability to fit polynomial equations to SPMM data
- Loading, unloading, or average of hysteresis loop
- Linear, quadratic, or cubic equations
- Multiple curve fits over user defined ranges to best capture bump stops or bushings behavior
- Customizable graph templates
SES DOE Analysis Program
DOE Analysis Program (DAP) is an easy-to-use DOE post processing tool that works in series with SimEnvironment. Setup changes on the track
can be overlaid graphically in real-time through a customizable graph tab interface or in 3D with the response surface plotter. Your vehicle
can be modified quickly, easily, and confidently with DAP.
- Customizable graph templates
- 3D surface plotter
- Pareto plots
- Response vs. track Condition plots
- Delta plots
- % gain plots
- Response vs. setup Factor plots
- Setup factor impact analysis
- Math Channels